We've been in the crypto airdrops business since 2018
Here's a little bit about Crypto Multisender
Crypto Multisender enables users to airdrop crypto assets at unbeatable and competitive prices. We value our users too much to extort them, especially since the gas fees associated with an airdrop are already so expensive on their own. This is one of the many great things that sets us aside from the competition.
Some of you may have previously known us as Dapple Airdrops. For those of you who didn't, Dapple was one of the very first airdropping applications to exist in the crypto scene. A project created by data engineer and blockchain developer Zenos Pavlakou. The tool turned out to be a great success and was used to transfer tokens to over 500,000 airdrop recipients. This was achieved despite the project's main limitation. The inability to batch transfer native curriencies such as ETH and BNB, which we have now made possible in our latest update to the system.
We realised that our whole system needed upgrading. From our smart contracts, to this new website. With it, we have implmented our new vision and added some cool new features, alongside the option to airdrop ETH and BNB.
One of our new features is our referral system, the most generous and fair one of its kind. We like to think of our affiliate partners as our equals. After all, without our partners, we cannot reach our full potential. For that reason, we have decided to pay 50% commissions to our partners for all sales they bring to us. You can find out more about our referral system here.
Another one of our new features is our VIP membership scheme. This feature allows users who plan to use Crypto Multisender long-term to pay a set fee in order to have lifetime access to the platform without having to pay any additional future fees. You can find out more about our VIP membership scheme here.
We have several plans for new features which we would like to integrate into our system. Some of which include:
- Optional push notifications / email alerting to inform our users when gas prices are low.
- Personalised visual data insights to display outgoings on gas fees, service fees and volume of crypto transferred.
- Option to allow users to store all addresses and values on our database, making the application more streamlined.
- To make a self-drop option available so that users can claim tokens and pay for the gas fee themselves.
- To make our system compatible with other blockchains such as Cardano, EOS and Tron.